Ladies and gentlemen, today we are going to introduce a very cool Sony laptop, Sony VAIO VGN-SR410J/B, which is also a bestselling laptop on Amazon, more and more people are falling in love with it, so I think I should share it with you guys today. Well, let's find out what's really cool in this laptop.
The Sony VAIO VGN-SR410J/B is a 13.3″ laptop with an Intel Core 2 Duo T6500 Processor, 4GB RAM, 320GB Hard Drive with G-Sensor Shock Protection and Genuine Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit Operating System. Such a configuration is good enough for our daily use, we can use it to do any of our daily tasks without any problem. So you don't need to worry anything about it.
Multimedia files, presentations and photo collections are all brought vividly to life by the smart, versatile VAIO SR series. Its widescreen 13.3″ LCD display with LED technology delivers intense contrast and exceptionally true-to-life color.
With its cylindrical hinge design and wafer-thin screen, the VAIO SR series notebook is astonishingly compact. Whether at home, in the office or on the move, its sleek, contemporary styling can't fail to stand out from the crowd. Peace of mind is standard on the VAIO SR series. The 13.3-inch razor-thin backlit XBRITE-ECO display provides beautifully clear images from almost any angle, while using less power thanks to Sony's innovative backlight technology. A built-in 1.3-megapixel webcam (with integrated microphone) lets you join in on video conferences as well as make long-distance VoIP calls.
CNET reviewed the Sony VAIO VGN-SR410J/B laptop like this:
Pros: Has 1GB of video RAM, which is somewhat more favorable than some similarly priced notebooks.By way of comparison, the average cost of a product with this favorable an of video RAM is $2,005.Also, this notebook has a 320GB hard drive.This is larger than the average notebook on the market today, but is to be expected for a notebook of this price.The built-in fingerprint reader will speed up the log in process while adding a strong layer of data protection.
Cons: Graphics-intensive applications (such as texture-rich games, DVD playback, and video editing) will hinder performance on a system that relies on shared video memory.
This is a quite fair review, I totally agree, and this is also what I want to say about this Sony laptop.
As a bestselling laptop, the Sony VAIO VGN-SR410J/B comes with loads of wonderful features, let's have a look.
- 13.3-inch XBRITE-ECO display with 1280 x 800-pixel high-def resolution
- 2.10 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo T6500 processor with 2 MB L2 cache and 800 MHz front side bus (FSB)
- 320 GB Serial ATA hard drive (5400 RPM) with G-Sensor shock protection
- 4 GB of installed RAM (800 MHz; expandable to 8 GB)
- Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD graphics with up to 1750 MB of dynamically shared memory allocated by the system
- 8x multi-format DVD drive supports reading/writing of CD-R/RW, DVD±R, DVD±RW, DVD±R DL, and DVD-RAM
- MOTION EYE webcam and microphone lets you quickly snap photos and video chat with friends and family.
- Draft-N Wi-Fi networking (802.11b/g/n) for greater speed and range
- Fast Ethernet
- Separate your business workspace from your personal workspace with the VAIO Switch mode–a set of buttons above the keyboard that lets you set three distinct usage personalities, or modes, to your SR notebook.
- Biometric fingerprint reader ensures your data is protected from unauthorized use. It also stores passwords to secure web sites you visit, so authentication and access are quick and easy–you only need your fingerprint.
- Intel High Definition Audio with stereo speakers and headphone output
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium (64-bit) operating system
- Up to 5.5 hours of battery life with included standard capacity battery
- Dimensions: 12.4 x 9.2 x 1.34 inches (W