Acer Aspire AS5739G-6959 is a 15.6-inch laptop equipped with a 2.20 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo T6600 Processor, 4GB DDR3 1066 RAM, 320GB HDD Hard Drive. It sports a 15.6″ 1366 x 768 LED-backlit LCD Display, Intel WiFi Link 5100, 802.11 a/b/g/Draft-N Wi-Fi CERTIFIED, 6-Cell Lithium-Ion (4400 mAh). The laptop runs on Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Operating System. Needless to say, such a configuration is very advanced, it's good enough for our daily use, people are very satisfied with it.
As a 15.6″ laptop, the Acer Aspire AS5739G-6959 is great for people who love entertainment features, you'll enjoy wonderful experience with this laptop.
The Aspire 5739 series notebooks continue the excellence of the Gemstone Blue design and pack the latest components and a multitude of entertainment technologies to give you superb high-definition multimedia performance wherever you go.
- Lots of ram, quick processor for the money.
- No hardware hang ups or issues despite win 7 being a relatively new OS.
- Tons of ports for external functionality.
- Off button for the touch pad for accidental mouse screw ups when typing or using a different mouse.
- Excellent webcam quality
- Great picture quality
- Excellent virtual surround sound.
The Bad: Fingerprint magnet; Loads of bloatware.
Features & Specs:
- 2.20 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo T6600 Processor
- 4GB DDR3 1066 RAM
- 320GB HDD Hard Drive
- 15.6″ 1366 x 768 LED-backlit LCD Display
- Intel WiFi Link 5100
- 802.11 a/b/g/Draft-N Wi-Fi CERTIFIED
- DVD Burner
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 130M
- 1 VGA, 1 HDMI Port & 1 Consumer Infrared (CIR) Port
- Fingerprint reader
- 6-Cell Lithium-Ion (4400 mAh)
- Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Of course, these are just the main features this Acer laptop offers, you'll enjoy more cool features when you get the laptop.
Price as Reviewed: $949.60 (on Amazon)
So what do you think about the Acer Aspire AS5739G-6959 15.6-Inch Laptop?