Gateway EC1435u is a 11.6-inch laptop equipped with an Intel Celeron SU2300 1.2GHz Processor, 2GMB DDR2 Dual-Channel 667MHz RAM, 160GB (5400 RPM) SATA Hard Drive. It sports an Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD, 11.6″ HD Widescreen Ultrabright LED-backlit Display (1366 x 768), Integrated Webcam, Two Built-in Stereo Speakers and Built-in Microphone. The laptop runs on Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Operating System, it has a 6-Cell Lithium-Ion Battery which supports up to 6 hours of battery life. Such a configuration is good enough for our daily use, people are very satisfied with it.
As a 11.6″ laptop, the Gateway EC1435u is great for people who need to use laptop everywhere, you can take this laptop with you wherever you go, so you won't miss a thing.
The new Gateway EC1435U Notebook PC boasts plenty of computing power to keep you entertained wherever you go. This 3.08-pound ultraportable machine comes with an Intel® WiFi Link 1000 802.11a/b/g/Draft-N Wi-Fi CERTIFIED, built-in webcam, HDMI port, Dolby sound, built-in stereo speakers, and three USB 2.0 ports. So I think you'll like it too.
The Gateway EC1435u laptop comes with some cool features, let's take a look.
- The nightsky black Gateway EC1435u Notebook keeps you productive while mobile with 64-bit Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium, a low-voltage 1.2GHz dual-core Intel Celeron Processor, 802.11a/b/g/draft-n wireless, 2GB memory, 160GB hard disk drive, full-size keyboard and multi-gesture trackpad.
- Its 11.6″ HD LED-backlit Ultrabright widescreen gives you an optimal viewing experience while using the Internet and enjoying social networking.
- Chat online and share pictures with the built-in webcam and microphone. Media mavens will love the Dolby sound technology, HDMI port, and media card reader.
- The EC1435u ultraportable keeps you in style with its nightsky black finish, textured palm rest and engraved logo.
Of course, these are just the key features this laptop offers, you'll enjoy more when you get the laptop.
- Intel Celeron SU2300 1.2GHz Processor
- 1M L2 Cache, 800MHz Front Bus Speed
- 2048MB DDR2 Dual-Channel 667MHz RAM (2 DDR slots, 0 available, 4GB max)
- 160GB (5400 RPM) SATA Hard Drive
- 11.6″ HD Widescreen Ultrabright LED-backlit Display (1366 x 768), 16:9 aspect ratio
- Integrated Webcam
- Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD with up to 1695MB of Intel Dynamic Video Memory Technology 5.0
- High Definition Audio Support and 2nd Generation Dolby Sound Room Enhancement
- Two Built-in Stereo Speakers and Built-in Microphone
- Intel WiFi Link 1000 802.11a/b/g/Draft-N Wi-Fi CERTIFIED
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port)
- Multi-in-1 Card Reader SD, MMC, MS, MS Pro, xD
- Multi-gesture Touchpad supporting circular-motion scrolling, pinch-action Zoom and page flip
- Interfaces: 3 x USB 2.0, Headphone/Speaker/Line-out Jack, Microphone-in Jack, VGA, HDMI, RJ-45 (LAN)
- Approximate Unit Dimensions: 11.22″ (W) x 8.03″ (D) x 0.87-1.18″ (H)
- Approximate Unit Weight: 3.08 Pounds
Price as Reviewed: $399.99
So what do you think about the Gateway EC1435u 11.6-Inch Laptop?