Gateway EC1456u is a 1.3GHz Intel Pentium SU4100 Processor, 4GB DDR2 667MHz Memory, 500GB SATA Hard Drive. It sports a 11.6″ HD Widescreen LED-backlit Display, Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD, Intel WiFi Link 1000 802.11b/g/Draft-N, Webcam and integrated microphone. The laptop runs on Windows 7 Home Premium Operating System. Needless to say, such a configuration is good enough for our daily use, people are very satisfied with it.
As a 11.6″ ultra portable laptop, the Gateway EC1456u is great for travelers, especially business travelers, providing up to 7 hours of battery life, it delivers nearly all-day on-the-go productivity exceptional communication features and easy usability in a sleek, stylish design that will turns heads. You'll enjoy extended computing thanks to the ultra-low voltage (ULV) Intel Pentium processor for a good balance of performance and battery life.
What's more, stay productive on the go with the 11.6-inch HD widescreen Ultrabright LED-backlit display delivers an optimal viewing experience for all your needs–from working on documents and spreadsheets to checking in on your favorite online social networks. The full-size keyboard is comfortable and easy to use when on the move. So I'm sure you guys will love this Gateway laptop too.
The Gateway EC1456u laptop comes with some very cool features, let's have a look.
Features & Specs:
- Energy efficient, 1.3 GHz Intel Pentium SU4100 processor with ultra-low voltage for extended battery life. The dual-core SU4100 has a has a power consumption rating of just 10 watts, a fast 800 MHz front-side bus (FSB), and 2 MB L2 cache.
- 4 GB of DDR2 RAM (667 MHz)
- 500 GB SATA hard drive (5400 RPM)
- 11.6-inch LED-backlight widescreen display with 1366 x 768-pixel resolution and 16:9 aspect ratio. This Ultrabright display offers a high-gloss, sharp contrast, anti-reflective finish.
- Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD with up to 1700 MB of shared video memory and support for DirectX 10 games.
- Webcam and integrated microphone make it easy to set up video conferences or video chats with friends wherever you are
- Stereo speakers with 2nd generation Dolby Sound Room audio enhancement transforms the experience of movies, music, and games.
- Wireless-N Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n) for ultra-fast connectivity to home and business networks.
- Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000)
- Multi-in-1 memory card reader compatible with Secure Digital (SD), MultiMedia (MMC), Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, and xD Picture Card media
- 3 USB 2.0 ports
- HDMI port for connecting to a compatible HDTV or home theater receiver for uncompressed digital audio and video via a single cable. Also includes standard analog VGA video output.
- Multi-gesture touchpad allows you to intuitively navigate WebPages, media libraries, photos, spreadsheets and more by simply flicking, swirling and pinching your fingers.
- Gateway Recovery Management enables you to create a default backup disk and an application and driver backup disk, restore the system to factory default, reinstall apps and drivers, manage password settings, recover from the hard drive ,and recover from your factory recovery disk.
- Up to 7 hours of battery life from 6-cell battery (5600 mAh)
- Dimensions: 11.22 x 8.03 x 1.18 inches (WxDxH)
- Weight: 3.08 pounds
- Warranty: 1 year parts and labor
Of course, these are just the main features this Gateway laptop offers, you'll find out more when you get the laptop.
Price as Reviewed: As low as $599.99 (on Amazon.com
So what do you think about the Gateway EC1456u 11.6-Inch HD Display Laptop?