Today we are going to explore Toshiba Mini NB205-N311/W, which is another perfect Toshiba mini laptop, it is also a very popular netbook on Amazon. More and more people are falling in love with it, so I think I should share it with you guys. Well, let's start out journey.
The Toshiba Mini NB205-N311/W is a 10.1-inch white netbook with an Intel atom N280 1.66GHz processor, 1GB RAM, 160 GB hard drive and up to 9 hour battery life. This is absolutely amazing! I mean, such configuration is good enough for a netbook, and it is also good enough for our daily use. No wonder so many people prefer to choose it.
This is a very good looking netbook, you can see that from the picture above, so ladies will love it more. And it is very fashionable, so it is a cool thing to have one in 2009.
Small enough to throw in a purse or bag, the affordable, super-compact 10.1-inch Toshiba mini NB205 netbook–which weighs just under 3 pounds–is designed with smart features like a full-sized keyboard and touchpad, long battery life, USB Sleep-and-Charge ports and a hard drive impact sensor that protects your data. You'll also get excellent battery life with the included six-cell battery that provides up to 9 hours of battery power–enabling you to go through an entire day of school, work or errands without worrying about a recharge.
What's more, created especially for mobile devices, Intels 1.6 GHz Atom N280 processor uses an innovative design structure and hafnium-infused circuitry that helps reduce electrical current leakage in transistors–which means longer battery life when you're on the go. It also includes the Intel 945GSE graphics chipset, which provides browsing the internet, emailing, running basic PC applications and enjoying online digital media.
As a super Toshiba netbook, the Mini NB205-N311/W comes with loads of impressive features, let's take a peek.
- 10.1-inch LED backlit widescreen display (1024 x 600-pixel resolution) provides richer colors and clearer definition–perfect for browsing the internet
- 1.66 GHz Intel Atom N280 processor combines performance and efficiency to explore the Internet and stay connected while mobile
- 160 GB Serial ATA hard drive (5400 RPM) with an impact sensor that helps safeguard your data by “parking” the hard drive heads in the event of a drop or sudden movement.
- 1 GB of RAM (800 MHz; 1 memory slot; upgradeable to 2 GB)
- Intel Graphics Media Accelerator GMA950 with up to 251 MB of dynamically allocated shared graphics memory
- Webcam (0.3 megapixels) integrated into the bezel for easy video chats and teleconferencing
- Three USB Sleep-and-Charge ports allow you to charge your mobile phone and other devices even when the notebook is asleep or off.
- Full-sized keyboard (85 keys)
- Integrated Wi-Fi networking (802.11b.g) so you can communicate, browse and share while on the move
- Bluetooth connectivity for syncing smartphones and using headphone for online video chats and Internet telephony.
- Fast Ethernet wired networking (10/100)
- Built-in mono speaker
- Microsoft Windows XP Home operating system
- Up to 9 hours of battery life from included 6-cell battery
- Dimensions: 10.4 x 7.6 x 1.27 inches (WxDxH)
- Weight: 2.93 pounds
These are the key features, the Mini NB205-N311/W netbook also offers many other cool features, you can explore them by yourself when you get this netbook.
- Intel Atom N280 1.66GHz Processor
- 1GB DDR2 RAM
- 160 GB Hard Drive
- Windows XP Home, 5800 mAh 6-Cell Battery
- 10.1″ Display
Price: $385.85 (on Amazon)
This is a very affordable price for such a wonderful netboook, it's another reason why so many people are choosing this mini laptop.
What users said about the Toshiba Mini NB205-N311/W netbook, see below.
I absolutely love this netbook! The size is perfect and the quality is terrific! After an extensive research to find the best netbook to supplement my aging laptop…
This machine exudes quality. Although it may not have all the bells a whistles of some other laptops (hence the reasonable price), the functionality is very good for all the…
I ordered my Toshiba mini-computer from Amazon on Tuesday and got it on Thursday.
I have a 5 year old Toshiba laptop which works fine so I know Toshiba computers work well…
So what's your opinion on the Toshiba Mini NB205-N311/W netbook?