Toshiba Satellite A355 is for those who like big laptop. This is a 16.0-inch laptop with very affordable price. Now people begin to love it due to the cheap price and high quality. This is why I am talking about it here.
Toshiba Satellite A355 laptop was released in October, 2008. It is a member of Toshiba's affordable A-series laptops, the Satellite A355 is marked by ATI discrete Graphics for extra movie and gaming power and the well-established 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T5800. It performs very well even if you are running many tasks at the same time. So Toshiba Satellite A355 could be an ideal gaming laptop. Its large display makes the games more wonderful.
Toshiba Satellite A355 has a very cool design, The plastics are glossy or even mirror-like over much of the notebook. The cover has a pinstripe metallic silver and chrome pattern, changing to a chrome and black pattern on the inside. The keyboard shares the same high gloss look with black paint and white lettering. The lower half of the chassis is standard plastic with a matte finish, with removable covers for each user-replaceable part. It is very comfortable to use it, especially when playing computer games.
Toshiba Satellite A355 Specs:
- Windows Vista Home Premium (SP1, 64-bit)
- Intel Core 2 Duo Processor P7450 (2.13GHz, 3MB L2, 1066MHz FSB)
- 16.0″ diagonal widescreen TruBrite TFT LCD display at 1366×768 (WXGA)
- ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650 with 512MB video memory
- Intel Wireless WiFi Link 5100AGN (802.11a/g/n)
- 4GB PC2-6400 DDR2 SDRAM (maximum capacity 4GB)
- 500GB+250GB Serial ATA hard disk drive (5400RPM)
- DVD SuperMulti (+/-R double layer) drive with Labelflash
- 1.3 megapixel webcam
- Harmon/Kardon stereo speakers
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 15.1″ x 10.5″ x 1.6″
- Weight: 6 lbs 11.6oz with six-cell battery
- 90W (19V x 6.3A) 100-240V AC Adapter
- 6-cell 10.8v 44Wh Lithium Ion battery
- 1-Year Standard Limited Warranty
Toshiba Satellite A355 Price: Start at $799 (on Amazon)
It's very cheap for such a wonderful gaming laptop. Now let's watch a video about Toshiba Satellite A355.
Unboxing the Toshiba Satellite A355 and Dynodock U
So what do you think about Toshiba Satellite A355? Do you think it is the best Toshiba gaming laptop?