Lenovo ThinkPad T61 has become a very popular laptop, people are buying it like crazy. It's a little ridiculous, but think about it twice, I feel it is quite fair to be so popular. It was released in 2007, now we can say it has been tested by time. I guess this is why so many people like it so much.
Lenovo ThinkPad T61 is a 14.1″ widescreen notebook comes with a lot of cool features.
- Processor: Intel T7300 Core 2 Duo (2.0GHz, 800MHz FSB, 4MB Cache)
- Graphics: Intel GMA X3100
- Operating System: Windows Vista Business
- Display: WXGA+ 1440 x 900 (LG screen)
- Hard Drive: 100GB 7200RPM (Seagate Momentus 7200.1)
- Memory: 2GB (1GB x 1GB), up to 4GB max
- Ports: 3 USB 2.0, 1 FireWire, Monitor out, modem, Ethernet, headphone out, microphone in
- Slots: 1 PC Card Slot, 1 ExpressCard slot (optional media card reader and Smart Card reader)
- Optical Drive: Ultra-slim Super-Multi Drive
- Dimensions: 13.2″ x 9.3″ x 1.09 – 1.26″ (335mm x 237mm x 27.6 – 31.9mm)
- Weight: 5.1lbs
This is a medium price, most people are glad to pay that much money for such a high quality laptop.
CNET reviewed Lenovo ThinkPad T61 like this:
Internal roll cage protects LCD; 802.11n Wi-Fi for faster wireless throughput; very small A/C adaptor adds little to overall travel weight; Intel's Active Management Technology provides remote support.
New Centrino technology doesn't offer outsize performance gains.
The bottom line:
Lenovo's 14-inch ThinkPad T61 shaves a few millimeters off the company's more mainstream R-series laptops, but still boasts the same, solid ThinkPad DNA along with IT-friendly features by way of Intel's new Centrino Pro platform
So what do you think about Lenovo ThinkPad T61 Laptop?