Apple MacBook MC516LL/A is a 13.3-inch laptop equipped with a 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 2GB 1066MHz DDR3 SDRAM, and 250GB Hard Drive. It sports a 13.3-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy widescreen display, NVIDIA Graphics, 8x Double-layer SuperDrive, Glass Multi-Touch Trackpad, Built-in iSight camera, Wi-Fi wireless networking, Bluetooth 2.1. The laptop runs on Apple's Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard operating system. You see, such a configuration is good enough for our daily use, people are very happy with it.
Sure, the Apple MacBook MC516LL/A has become a bestselling laptop on Amazon, many people are choosing it, this is why I want to share it with you guys today. Well, let's find out what's really cool.
As a 13.3″ laptop, the Apple MacBook MC516LL/A is great for any kind of uses, especially perfect for students and travelers. It's very light so you can take it anywhere with you, you won't miss a thing.
On this MacBook, the LED-backlit 13.3-inch glossy widescreen display provides a spectacular viewing experience, helping to make documents, videos, photos, and games look incredibly sharp and detailed. The LED backlighting delivers stunning colors and instant full-screen brightness the moment you open the lid. You guys will enjoy wonderful experience with it. So I think you'll love this laptop too.
The Apple MacBook MC516LL/A notebook comes with a lot of outstanding features, let's take a look.
Features & Specs:
- Fast 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor helps you breeze through everyday tasks such as emailing, web browsing, and working with documents, spreadsheets, and presentations in iWork or Microsoft Office for Mac.
- NVIDIA GeForce 320M graphics processor (with 256 MB of DDR3 SDRAM shared with main memory) for an outstanding everyday graphics experience.
- 250 GB hard drive (5400 RPM)
- 2 GB installed RAM (1066 MHz DDR3; supports up to 4 GB)
- 13.3-inch LED-backlit, glossy widescreen display with a widescreen resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels to give you plenty of room to multitask. And the display is greener than ever: power efficient, free of harmful toxins such as mercury, and made of arsenic-free glass.
- Up to 10 hours of continuous use with 63.5-watt-hour lithium-polymer battery.
- 8x slot-loading SuperDrive with double-layer DVD support (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)
- Built-in iSight camera for video chatting
- Wi-Fi wireless networking (based on 802.11n specification; 802.11a/b/g compatible)
- Gigabit Ethernet wired networking (10/100/1000BASE-T)
- Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) for connecting with peripherals such as keyboards, mice and cell phones.
- Two USB 2.0 ports
- Mini DisplayPort video output with optional adapters for DVI and VGA output.
- Built-in stereo speakers and omnidirectional microphone
- Combined optical digital output/headphone output (also includes line-in/microphone jack)
- Dimensions: 13 x 9.12 x 1.08 inches (WxDxH)
- Weight: 4.7 pounds
Of course, these are just the main features this Apple laptop offers, you'll find out more when you get the laptop.
Price as Reviewed: from $700.00 (on Amazon)
So what do you think about the Apple MacBook MC516LL/A 13.3-Inch Laptop?