Toshiba Satellite M505-S4985-T is a 14-inch laptop equipped with a 2.2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo T6600 Processor, 4GB Memory, 320GB Serial ATA Hard Drive. It sports 14″ Touch Sensitive LED-Backlit Display, Harmon Kardon Speakers. The laptop runs on Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit) Operating System, supports 3 Hours 15 Minutes of Battery Life. Such a configuration is good enough for our daily use, so just enjoy it.
As a 14″ laptop, the Toshiba Satellite M505-S4985-T is great for most people's daily use, you can use it to do anything you want.
The Toshiba Satellite M505-S4985-T laptop combines great portability, generous battery life and modern style in a slim, eco-smart package, it is sized to travel while providing powerful computing resources for all of your needs–work, learning and play.
The 14-inch LED-backlit display offers TruBrite technology for optimal image clarity and a 1366 x 768 resolution for extra desktop working space and a widescreen aspect ratio for watching letterboxed DVDs–as well as native 720p high-definition resolution for watching downloaded HD movies and TV shows.
What's more, thanks to the built-in webcam and Toshiba Face Recognition software on this machine, you'll enjoy a more convenient way to communicate, log on or share your laptop among the family. So I think you'll love this Toshiba M505 laptop too.
Sure, the Toshiba Satellite M505-S4985-T comes with a lot of attractive features, let's take a look.
- 14-inch high-definition, LED-backlit TruBrite display for amazing color depth and clarity
- 2.20 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo T6600 processor with 2 MB L2 cache and 800 MHz front side bus (FSB)
- 320 GB Serial ATA hard drive (5400 RPM) with an impact sensor that helps safeguard your data by “parking” the hard drive heads in the event of a drop or sudden movement.
- 4 GB of RAM (800 MHz; upgradeable to 8 GB)
- Integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD with up to 1750 MB of dynamically shared memory allocated by the system
- 8x SuperMulti DVD drive with double layer support and Labelflash printing
- 1.3 megapixel with Face Recognition capabilities for added security
- Enjoy proactive PC health–without the worry. For your peace mind, this laptop comes with an innovative PC Health Monitor that constantly keeps tabs on things like your machine's power usage, temperature and hard drive–so you won't have to.
- Eco utility button provides improved energy management. With just a click you can quickly adjust the settings and power plan of your laptop, and monitor your ongoing power usage too.
- Draft-N Wi-Fi networking (802.11b/g/n) for greater speed and range
- Fast Ethernet (10/100)
- HDMI-CEC audio/video output lets you control additional media players with just a single remote.
- Three USB ports with one Sleep and Charge port on the left side, allowing you to charge your mobile phone and other devices even when the notebook is asleep or off.
- Harman Kardon stereo speakers bring an added dimension to music, movies and gaming with rich, immersive virtual surround sound
- Dolby Sound Room combines a suite of technologies to deliver truly stunning virtual surround listening from your two laptop speakers, or on headphones for a more immersive private performance.
- LED-backlit keyboard helps you keep typing in low lighting conditions.
- Brilliant Fusion finish with Sonic pattern in Black Onyx
- 6-cell (3700 mAh) battery
- Dimensions: 13.5 x 9.14 x 1.55 inches (WxDxH)
- Weight: 5.2 pounds
- Warranty: One-year limited hardware warranty
Of course, these are just the main features this Toshiba laptop offers, you'll find out more when you get the laptop.
- 2.2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo T6600 Processor
- 4GB Memory
- 320GB Serial ATA Hard Drive
- 14″ Touch Sensitive LED-Backlit Display, Harmon Kardon Speakers Included
- Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit), 3 Hours 15 Minutes of Battery Life
Price as Reviewed: $809.59 (on Amazon)
Well, what do you think about the Toshiba Satellite M505-S4985-T 14.0-Inch Laptop?