Toshiba Satellite L655- S5107 is a 15.6-inch laptop equipped with a 2.4GHz Intel Core i3-370M Processor, 4GB DDR3 1066MHz (max 8GB) RAM, and 500GB SATA hard drive (5400 RPM). It sports a 15.6″ diagonal widescreen TruBrite TFT display at 1366 x 768 native resolution (HD) with native support for 720p content and LED backlit, and a Mobile Intel HD Graphics with 64MB-1696MB dynamically allocated shared graphics memory. It also includes a Built-in stereo speakers with Dolby Advanced Audio, Webcam with Wireless-N, Multi-format memory card reader, DVD SuperMulti drive, and 6 cell/48Wh Lithium Ion battery for 5.5 hours of battery life. The laptop runs on Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit operating system. Needless to say, such a configuration is good enough for our daily use, people are very satisfied with it.
With the famous Toshiba quality, value and style, and a generous 15.6″ diagonal TruBrite HD display, the Toshiba Satellite L655- S5107 laptop is great for doing more things at once,handling business at home or in the field, watching movies or playing online RPG games.
What's more, you can easily burn through the hottest new digital media, content creation and advanced 3D gaming with the breakthrough performance of the Intel Core i3 processor–with 4-way multitasking processor power to work on four tasks simultaneously. So I think you guys will love this Toshiba L655 laptop too.
The Toshiba Satellite L655- S5107 comes with some very cool features, let's have a look.
Features & Specs:
- 2.40 GHz Intel Core i3-370M dual-core processor for a fast, responsive PC experience (3 MB L3 cache). It comes equipped with Intel HD Graphics, an advanced video engine that delivers smooth, high-quality HD video playback, and advanced 3D capabilities, providing an ideal graphics solution for everyday computing.
- 4GB of installed DDR3 RAM (1066 MHz; expandable to 8 GB)
- 500GB SATA hard drive (5400 RPM)
- Intel HD Graphics with 64 MB – 1696 MB dynamically allocated shared graphic memory.
- 15.6-inch widescreen HD TruBrite LED-Backlit display not only renders stunning visuals, but it's more environmentally friendly as it uses less power (1366 x 768 resolution, 16:9 aspect ratio).
- 8x SuperMulti DVD drive with double layer support and Labelflash printing, which enables you to personalize your discs and keep them looking attractive and organized with direct-to-disc laser printing.
- Wireless Connectivity With its integrated Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking capabilities, this laptop provides up to five times the performance and twice the wireless range using 802.11n-compatible routers as you would with 802.11g networks. It's also backward compatible with 802.11b/g networks (commonly found at Wi-Fi hotspots and in older home routers).
- Built-in stereo speakers with Dolby Advanced Audio blends a suite of technologies to deliver a stunning audio experience from headphones or your laptop speakers.
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium operating system (64-bit version)
- Up to 5.5 hours of battery life (6-cell battery)
- Dimensions & Weight: 14.96 x 9.84 x 1.49 inches (WxDxH); 5.48 pounds
Of course, these are just the main features this Toshiba laptop delivers, you'll find out more when you get the laptop.
Price as Reviewed: $599.99 (on Amazon)
So what do you think about the Toshiba Satellite L655- S5107 15.6-Inch LED Laptop?