Toshiba Qosmio X305-Q725
For those who are interested in playing computer games, Toshiba Qosmio X305-Q725 must be a good choice, we can even say, Toshiba Qosmio X305-Q725 is one of the best gaming laptops. Why? Let's find it out.
You know, Toshiba Qosmio X305 is the company’s flagship gaming notebook line, the configurations include dual graphics cards, dual storage drives, and the latest Intel Core 2 quad-core processors. This is very cool. At CES, Toshiba introduced a new Qosmio X305, the X305-Q725. This new Toshiba gaming laptop competes with the company’s higher end X305-Q708, but it has a much better price ($2,699.99 vs. $4,199.99). This could be a very good news for Toshiba fans a gaming notebook fans.
The most wonderful part of Toshiba Qosmio X305-Q725 is its unique design. Encased in a fiery red shell all over, which is Gamer-Friendly Design. The lid features a metallic, fiery red design that screams “extreme,” matched by red highlights around the deck. The premium gaming look even extends to the keyboard. People will easily fall in love with such design, just like people often easily fall in love with pretty girls.
The most important thing we should mention about Toshiba Qosmio X305-Q725 is it could be compared with desktop, how amazing!
Toshiba Qosmio X305-Q725 Specifications:
- Intel Core 2 Quad Processor Q9000 (2.0GHz, 1066MHz, 6MB Cache)
- 4GB DDR3 memory PC3-8500 DDR3
- Windows Vista Ultimate (64-bit, SP1)
- NVIDIA GeForce 9800M GTX graphics (1GB GDDR3)
- 17” WSXGA+ Display 1680×1050 (Glossy)
- Intel Mobile PM45 Chipset
- DVDRW-SuperMulti with Labelflash
- 64GB SSD + 320GB hard drive (7200rpm)
- Intel 5100AGN WiFi and Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
- Stereo speakers with subwoofer
- Webcam and microphone
- 180W (19V x 9.5A) Power Supply
- Battery:8-cell 14.4V 58Wh
- Weight: 9lbs 5oz
- Size: 16.2” x12.0” x 1.7” /2.5” with feet
- Warranty: 1-year parts/labor
- Price: $2,518.32
So if you like to play computer games on laptop, how can't you deny Toshiba Qosmio X305-Q725 as your best gaming notebook? What do you say?