Ladies and gentlemen, today we are going to introduce another excellent Toshiba laptop, it is Toshiba Satellite A355-S6930 , which is of course a bestselling notebook on Amazon, more and more people are falling in love with it, so I think I should share it with you guys today. Well, let's find out what's really interesting in this TV.
The Toshiba Satellite A355-S6930 is a 16″ laptop with a 2.1 GHz AMD Turion X2 ZM-80 dual-core processor, 320 GB hard drive, 4 GB RAM (max), Labelflash dual-layer DVD drive and Windows Vista Home Premium with SP1 (64-bit version) operating system. People are very happy with such an advanced configuration, it is good enough for our daily use, we can use it to do any of our daily tasks without any problem, so you don't need to worry about anything, just enjoy it.
The laptop also includes a 5-in-1 memory card reader, Draft-N Wi-Fi networking (802.11a/b/g/n), ATI Radeon HD 3470 graphics (256 MB discrete, with up to 2030 MB of dynamically shared video memory), Draft-N Wi-Fi networking (802.11b/g/n), HDMI audio/video output, and Toshiba's Fusion finish with Horizon pattern.
As a 16″ notebook, the Satellite A355-S6930 could be an ideal desktop replacement, so if you are not happy with your current desktop, you can replace it with this one.
The Toshiba Satellite A355-S6930 notebook features all the power and hard drive space you expect from a top-of-the-line desktop but in an easily mobile package. Stylishly designed, this Toshiba Satellite features a large, bright 16-inch LCD (1366 x 768)–with a true 16:9 aspect ratio and 720p native high-definition resolution.
This Toshiba laptop is also great for using as a media center, with Toshiba's Express Media Player enabling you to bypass the system and access CDs and DVDs with a touch of button. The dual-layer DVD±RW drive also burns CDs and offers LabelFlash print functionality. A 1.3 megapixel digital web camera built into the LCD's bezel lets you quickly snap photos and participate in live video chats.
As a popular Toshiba desktop replacement, the Toshiba Satellite A355-S6930 comes with loads of wonderful features, let's have a quick look at them.
- The 16-inch WXGA LCD has a resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels–perfect for watching movies in their intended 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio. It also provides TruBrite technology, which makes images brighter and more vivid thanks to its anti-glare feature.
- Be ready for the next platform in wireless connectivity with the integrated Atheros Draft-N Wi-Fi chip. Based on the draft 802.11n Wi-Fi specification, it offers up to five times the performance and twice the wireless range as existing 802.11g wireless.
- The Toshiba Satellite A355-S6930 also includes a next-generation ExpressCard card slot (replacing the PCMCIA slot), which lets you take advantage of thinner, faster, and lighter expansion cards for even more advanced wireless, networking, storage, and security features.
- The 64-bit version of Windows Vista Home Premium (with SP1) is the operating system for users with advanced computer needs, and it includes all of the Windows Media Center capabilities for turning your PC into an all-in-one home entertainment center for watching DVD movies and accessing your digital audio library.
- Preloaded with these software: Microsoft Works 9.0, Google Toolbar, Ulead DVD MovieFactory 5, Norton 360 All-in-One Security (30-day trial), and Microsoft Office 2007 Home and Student Edition (60-day trial).
Of course, these are just the main features this laptop has, you'll find out more cool features when you get the laptop.
- 16-inch LCD screen
- 2.1 GHz AMD Turion X2 ZM-80 processor
- 320 GB hard drive
- 4 GB RAM (maximum)
- Dual-layer DVD±R drive with LabelFlash
- Draft-N Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n)
- Intel GMA X4500MHD graphics (up to 1750 MB shared)
- Windows Vista Home Premium (64-bit)
- Fusion finish with Constellation Black pattern
- Weighs 6.5 pounds
Price as Reviewed: $719.97 (on Amazon)
This is a very reasonable price for such a wonderful Toshiba notebook, people are very happy to accept it, this is why so many people are choosing it.
So what do you think about the Toshiba Satellite A355-S6930 notebook?
It comes with an HDMI video output, which extends full 1080p support to HD displays as well as provides uncompressed digital audio and video via a single cable.