Acer Aspire AS5740-6025 is a 15.6-inch laptop equipped with a 2.26GHz Intel Core i5-430M Processor , 4GB DDR3 1066MHz Dual Channel Memory, and 500GB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive. It sports a 15.6″ HD Acer CineCrystal LCD Display, Intel Graphics Media Accelerator HD, 8X DVD-Super Multi Double-Layer Drive, 802.11b/g/Draft-N Wi-Fi Certified. The laptop runs on Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit) Operating System. Needless to say, such a configuration is great enough for any kind of uses, people are super happy with it.
Yeah, the Acer Aspire AS5740-6025 has become a bestselling laptop on Amazon, more and more people are falling in love with it, so I think it's time to share it with you guys today. Well, let's find out what's really cool about this laptop.
As a high-configured laptop, the Acer Aspire AS5740-6025 is great for entertainment use, you'll enjoy a portable theater experience with it, it features a 15.6-inch CineCrystal display with a fast response time so that fast action moves seamlessly across the screen and a 16:9 aspect ratio–perfect for viewing content created for the widescreen.
What's more, the two built-in speakers produce vividly realistic audio thanks to the Dolby Home Theater technologies, and you can connect the laptop to your own home theater receiver for 5.1-channel surround sound with the audio line-out jack with S/PDIF support. You'll also be able to connect this laptop to your HDTV via the HDMI port. So I'm pretty sure you guys will falling in love with this laptop too, just like other people do.
As a bestselling Acer laptop, the Aspire AS5740-6025 comes with loads of brilliant features, let's take a look.
Features & Specs:
- 2.26 GHz Intel Core i5-430M dual-core processor for smart performance with a speed boost (2.53 GHz with Turbo Boost Technology; 3 MB L3 cache). Intel's Turbo Boost technology maximizes speed for demanding applications, dynamically accelerating performance to match your workload–providing more performance when you need it the most.
- 4 GB of installed DDR2 RAM (1066MHz)
- 500 GB SATA hard drive (5400 RPM)
- Integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator HD with 128 MB of dedicated video RAM and support for Microsoft DirectX 10.
- 8x SuperMulti DVD±R/RW drive can also write to CD, DVD-RAM, and dual-layer (DL) DVD±R discs–which can hold up to 8.5 GB of data.
- 15.6-inch CineCrystal LED-backlit widescreen display with 1366 x 768-pixel resolution (native 720p for high-definition viewing). Its widescreen 16:9 aspect ratio is designed to present websites without lots of left-right scrolling, as well as with a smoother line of sight.
- Multi-Gesture Touchpad allows you to pinch, flick and swirl your fingers across the touchpad for more natural photo and video viewing as well as intuitive navigation of websites such as Google Earth.
- Backup Manager software and easy launch backup key for scheduled and as-needed backups of your most important digital files.
- Crystal Eye webcam supports Acer PrimaLite technology, which consists of a premium sensor, firmware and lenses to provide superior video performance under low-light conditions. A built-in digital microphone helps keep background noise levels low and minimizes echoes.
- Stereo speakers with third-generation Dolby Home Theater audio enhancement technologies transforms the experience of movies, music, and games. Includes Dolby Digital Live, Dolby Pro Logic IIx, Dolby Headphone, Dolby Natural Bass, and Dolby Sound Space enhancer technologies.
- Wireless-N Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n) for ultra-fast connectivity to home and business networks.
- Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000)
- Multi-in-1 Digital Media Card Reader compatible with Secure Digital (SD), MultiMediaCard (MMC), Memory Stick (MS), Memory Stick PRO (MS PRO), xD-Picture Card (xD)
- Four USB 2.0 ports
- HDMI high-definition audio/video output allows a single cable to transmit uncompressed high-definition video to your digital TV or LCD. It also includes a standard VGA video output.
- Pre-loaded software includes Microsoft Works SE 9.0 for word processing and spreadsheet work. Enjoy a 60-day trial version of Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007.
- Up to 4.0 hours of battery life (6-cell battery; 4400 mAh)
- Dimensions: 15.1 x 9.9 x 1.5 inches (WxDxH)
- Weight: 6.2 pounds
- Warranty: One-year parts and labor limited warranty with concurrent International Traveler's Warranty
Of course, these are just the main features this Acer laptop offers, you'll find out more when you get the laptop.
Well, what do you think about the Acer Aspire AS5740-6025 15.6-Inch Laptop?