HP TouchSmart 300-1128 is a 20-inch all-in-one PC equipped with a 2.8GHz AMD Athlon II 240e Dual-Core processor, 4GB DDR3 1066 MHz RAM, and 640GB SATA 7200 RPM hard drive. It sports a 20-inch Touchscreen HD LCD BrightView (1600 x 900) display, ATI Radeon HD 3200 with 256 MB shared graphics, Integrated HD Audio, Adjustable webcam and built-in microphone, 802.11 b/g/n wireless, and Bluetooth. The laptop runs on Windows 7 Home Premium operating system. Needless to say, such a configuration is good enough for our daily use at home or in the office, people are very satisfied with it.
As a high-configured 20″ all-in-one PC, the HP TouchSmart 300-1128 could be a great desktop replacement, so if you've been tired of your desktop PC, this is an ideal alternative to it.
The HP TouchSmart 300-1128 has become a very popular all-in-one PC, more and more people are choosing it, because it delivers many cool features, let's have a look.
- Take advantage of Windows 7 touch-optimized applications—zip around your PC with multi-touch gestures such as pinch, rotate, arc, flick, and press and drag
- Watch stunning video in high definition and play powerful games with a dedicated video card, TV tuner, and multi-function mouse
- Store all your photos and videos on the large, fast hard drive
- Quickly burn pictures, video, and files to DVD and easily create custom labels
- Video chat with friends and family using the built-in adjustable-tilt webcam and microphone
- With Microsoft Signature, you'll be able to enjoy your new PC within minutes of turning it on
Of course, these are just the main features this HP TouchSmart PC offers, you'll find out more when you get the PC.
- 2.8GHz AMD Athlon II 240e Dual-Core processor
- 4GB DDR3 1066 MHz
- 640GB SATA 7200 RPM hard drive
- 20″ Touchscreen HD LCD BrightView (1600 x 900)
- ATI Radeon HD 3200 with 256 MB shared graphics
- Integrated HD Audio
- Adjustable webcam and built-in microphone
- 802.11 b/g/n wireless, Bluetooth
- Windows 7 Home Premium OS
Price as Reviewed: $999.00 (on Amazon)
So what do you think about the HP TouchSmart 300-1128 20-inch All-in-One PC with Microsoft Signature?