Dell Studio XPS 1340-3006ATL is a 13.3-inch laptop equipped with a 2.53GHz Intel Core 2 Duo P8700 processor, 4 GB DDR3 1067 MHz RAM, and 500 GB SATA 7200 RPM hard drive. It sports a 13.3-inch WXGA TrueLife CCFL backlit (1280 x 800) display, NVIDIA GeForce G210M with 512 MB graphics memory, Integrated webcam, 802.11a/b/g/draft N wireless, Bluetooth, and 6-cell lithium-ion battery which supports 4.5 hours of battery life. The laptop runs on Windows 7 Home Premium operating system. I have to say, this is a very high configuration, it's great enough for any kind of uses.
As a 13.3″ laptop, this Dell Studio XPS 1340 notebook is great for travelers and students, especially for businessmen who travel quite often, you can take it anywhere with you, so you won't miss a thing.
This Dell Studio XPS 1340 laptop comes with some very decent features, let's have a look.
- Designed with an uncompromising attention to detail, smooth contours, and subtle sophistication
- Backlit keyboard and touch-pad buttons make it easy to stay connected day or night
- 100-degree viewing angle lets you easily share movies and photos with family and friends
- Keep an eye on your battery power by simply checking the color of the indicator on the hinge
- Capacitive multimedia buttons glow white when activated
- Great for small business
Of course, these are just the key features this Dell Studio XPS 13 laptop offers, you'll find out more when you get the laptop.
- 2.53GHz Intel Core 2 Duo P8700 processor
- 4 GB DDR3 1067 MHz RAM
- 500 GB SATA 7200 RPM hard drive
- 13.3″ WXGA TrueLife CCFL backlit (1280 x 800) display
- NVIDIA GeForce G210M with 512 MB graphics memory
- Integrated webcam
- Slot-loading DVD+/-RW
- Memory card reader
- 802.11a/b/g/draft N wireless
- 6-cell lithium-ion battery
- Windows 7 Home Premium
Price as Reviewed: $999.00 (on Amazon)
So what do you think about the Dell Studio XPS 1340-3006ATL 13.3-Inch Laptop?