People often ask me to introduce some really cool laptops for students, especially college students. Actually I've recommended some before. Today I'm going to introduce a really cool students netbook, Toshiba Mini NB205-N310/BN, which is said to be the best netbook for students, and it is one of the most popular netbooks on Amazon. So now I think it is the right time to share it with you guys. Well, let's find out why it is so special today!
Toshiba Mini NB205-N310/BN is a 10.1-inch netbook with an Intel Atom N280 1.66GHz processor, 1GB RAM, 160 GB hard drive and up to 9 hours' battery life. Such configuration is amazing for a netbook, it is good enough for our daily use, I mean, students will benefit from it due to its small display and high configurations. This is the reason why so many students are crazy about it.
Small enough to throw in a purse or bag, the affordable, super-compact 10.1-inch Toshiba mini NB205 netbook–which weighs just under 3 pounds–is designed with smart features like a full-sized keyboard and touchpad, long battery life, USB Sleep-and-Charge ports and a hard drive impact sensor that protects your data. You'll also get excellent battery life with the included six-cell battery that provides up to 9 hours of battery power–enabling you to go through an entire day of school, work or errands without worrying about a recharge.
What's more, created especially for mobile devices, Intels 1.6 GHz Atom N280 processor uses an innovative design structure and hafnium-infused circuitry that helps reduce electrical current leakage in transistors–which means longer battery life when you're on the go. It also includes the Intel 945GSE graphics chipset, which provides browsing the internet, emailing, running basic PC applications and enjoying online digital media.
As the best laptop for students, NB205-N310/BN comes with a lot of impressive features, let's take a quick look.
- 10.1-inch LED backlit widescreen display (1024 x 600-pixel resolution) provides richer colors and clearer definition–perfect for browsing the internet
- 1.66 GHz Intel Atom N280 processor combines performance and efficiency to explore the Internet and stay connected while mobile
- 160 GB Serial ATA hard drive (5400 RPM) with an impact sensor that helps safeguard your data by “parking” the hard drive heads in the event of a drop or sudden movement.
- 1 GB of RAM (800 MHz; 1 memory slot; upgradeable to 2 GB)
- Intel Graphics Media Accelerator GMA950 with up to 251 MB of dynamically allocated shared graphics memory
- Webcam (0.3 megapixels) integrated into the bezel for easy video chats and teleconferencing
- Three USB Sleep-and-Charge ports allow you to charge your mobile phone and other devices even when the notebook is asleep or off.
- Full-sized keyboard (85 keys)
- Integrated Wi-Fi networking (802.11b.g) so you can communicate, browse and share while on the move
- Bluetooth connectivity for syncing smartphones and using headphone for online video chats and Internet telephony.
- Fast Ethernet wired networking (10/100)
- Built-in mono speaker
- Microsoft Windows XP Home operating system
- Up to 9 hours of battery life from included 6-cell battery
- Dimensions: 10.4 x 7.6 x 1.27 inches (WxDxH)
- Weight: 2.93 pounds
Needless to say, these are just the main features this netbook offers us, it also comes with loads of very cool features, you can explore them by yourself when you get the netbook.
- Intel Atom N280 1.66GHz Processor
- 1GB DDR2 RAM
- 160 GB Hard Drive
- Windows XP Home, 5800 mAh 6-Cell Battery
- 10.1″ Display
Price: $349.99 (Compare Prices)
This is a very low price for such an advanced netbook, no wonder so many students are crazy about it.
What other people said about the NB205-N310/BN netbook? Let's have a look.
This is one awesome netbook. Not many netbooks on the market allow for a 2 GIG RAM capacity. A big PLUS !!!
This machine exudes quality. Although it may not have all the bells a whistles of some other laptops (hence the reasonable price), the functionality is very good for all the…
I bought this netbook for my child, he told me it was one of the best laptops he used.
So what do you think about the Toshiba Mini NB205-N310/BN netbook?